Well, Finally – after days of rigorous testing I’m Uploading Build #3 for you downloading pleasure 😉
This brings us closer to Final Version 1.1 which should have most (if not all) of the V1.0 bugs ironed out, as well as a few features added.
This latest Nightly adds VERY BASIC ToolTips. Which means (for those who can’t read subtext) – Don’t Feature Request regarding the ToolTips – they are still in development.
I`m also pretty excited about the rest of the features added and the bugs fixed and Final V1.1 should bring with it even more Usability and Customizability while remaining easy to operate.
- BugFix, When using “Explore” action (with the Folders Pane) it assumes FindeXer’s width.
- Bugfix, the font preview in the “Item Appearance” tab of “FindeXer Options” does not show the Item Color selected.
- BugFix, the Item is not Highlighted when the Right-Click Menu is invoked.
- BugFix, the Item selected is not re-highlighted after the Menu Selection is done (when not using hot-tracking).
- BugFix, even though “Item Lock (external)” is enabled, items can still be dropped on the edge of the list (as last item).
- BugFix, when “Item Lock (external)” is selected, the last item is highlighted whenever the item dragged is outside of FindeXer boundaries.
- BugFix, FindeXer does not save the Close Button state (Hidden/Shown) when closed and reopened.
- New Feature : Internal “Locking” – when it is enabled you will not be able to move items around or drag them out (Can be found in the Item Appearance tab of FindeXer Option).
- New Feature : ToolTips. Very basic implementation for this version, more to follow in next versions. ToolTips will only display when you are in “Show Image” mode (not showing the item text).
- Improved UI : Item Height now reflects the size of the Icon/Image set and not the Final size of the Item. i.e – an Item Size of 48 will result in an Icon/Image that is 48 pixels in size.
- Improved UI : Drag Detection is now based on the System Driver Settings.
As you can see a lot of hard work is going into this, so don’t be ashamed to press the Donation button on the side, I am also starting to think of ways to reward my donors.
So go get downloading and enjoy testing out the new features…
|This is a development version and as such could contain bugs. Some Features may also be incomplete or not fully implemented – please do not post notifying about them.|