Well, “the moment you have all been waiting for…” etc, etc… 🙂
I`m pretty excited about this. Over the last 2 days i have been dedicating every spare minute to implementing a way of getting FindeXer to display by default.
I have ditched the .reg Hack and am doing it programmitaclly. Which means, that YOU will be able to control wether FindeXer is loaded by default or not.
On first install it is set to come one by default, but you can change that by going into “FindeXer Options” (via the Right-Click Menu) and choosing the “General Appearance” Tab. You`ll see a CheckBox labeled “Load FindeXer in Every Explorer Window by Default” – use that to determine what you like.
Please Note : on EVERY RE-INSTALL of FindeXer this option is reset, as it is stored in Windows Registry and not in a File.
- Bugfix, Executing Applications using FindeXer leads to a security alert.
- New Feature : FindeXer Default Loader added. It is now even more tightly integrated into explorer!
- New Feature : Item Drag-In Lock. While the “lock” is on you will not be able to drag items “into” FindeXer, only on items already in it. You are however able to drag internal items for repositioning and deletion of items.
- New Feature : Added a “Close Bar” item to the Main Context Menu (Right-Click).
- Some Improvements and safer checks added to the Drag & Drop on Item.
- Safer way for getting the instance of Explorer now implemented in both the Context Menu and Browsing.
So go get downloading and enjoy testing out the new features…
|This is a development version and as such could contain bugs. Some Features may also be incomplete or not fully implemented – please do not post notifying about them.|