After taking some time to fix the few bugs discovered in V1.0, work has began on V1.1 with Build #1 being posted. New builds will mainly concentrate implementing Features from the queue listed here.
- Bugfix, Dragging through FindeXer sometimes left a “shadow” of the item dragged.
- New Feature : Drag & Drop on Objects now added – you can drop Files from explorer on FindeXer folders and they will copy/move. you can drop items from explorer on copies of .exe files in FindeXer and they will open automatically.
- New Feature : Default Item Context Menu added as a SubMenu. just right click on an item.
- New Feature : Highlighting is used to determine where an item will be dropped when dragged.
- Improved Usability : Item Transparency when dragged from within the FindeXer window was increased.
- Recode : Menu Handling. But lost the ability to display the “Close Bar” item.
- Recode : Custom Icon drawing – if you use the “Item Edit” dialog to add a custom .ico image, you will now get a VERY high quality image.
Please Note : I am working VERY HARD and exploring all possibilities in order to make the option of having FindeXer as the default view for Explorer come true. Don`t bug me about it!
So go get downloading and enjoy testing out the new features…
|This is a development version and as such could contain bugs. Some Features may also be incomplete or not fully implemented – please do not post notifying about them.|