Following the initial Test Release, some fixes and improvements were made.
Now that all known bugs are hopefully “squashed”, development commences on the new features.
Version History :
- Bugfix, The titlebar would show if FindeXer was hidden and shown again using the Close button or the context menu.
- Added the ability to save the Titlebar Caption while in “Titlebar`d Mode”. Please Note – that in order for the Caption to appear, you will need to close and then re-open the Explorer window.
- Bugfix, When resizing the Explorer window – FindeXer would stay the same size.
- Bugfix, When selecting “Load Last Saved Config” from the context menu – items would add to the list instead of replacing.
- Typo fix, “Defualt Color” instead of “Default Color”
- Fixed a GDI leak when .ico files were loaded as custom images (using the “Item Edit” dialog).
- Some improvements in the drawing code, mainly preparing for future features.
- First Version Posted on the site. Full functionality.